The kind of blockchain news are rapidly changing these days.
- Two years ago: Bitcoin is some dirty stuff for anarchists and criminals.
- One year ago: Hmm, the blockchain behind Bitcoin, it sounds interesting, lets have a look on it.
- Half year ago: Let’s start some prototyping to find out how to use it for us, if we can’t stop the technical progress let it work in our direction.
- And today? I see more and more commercial projects or productive systems using the BC, DLT how ever they call it. It’s really inspiring to be a part of the development of this disruptive technology, let us have a look on some brand new examples:
- Thomson Reuters works on an identity verification platform.
- Royal Bank of Scotland tests Private Ethereum Blockchain for Domestic Payments.
- Santander and ether.camp building bridges between bank accounts and Ethereum
- Finally, if you need some more ideas how to use the BC or Bitcoin, Andreas Antonopoulos has written a new book, here is his new youtube presentation about the internet of money.